This Parrot Will Bring You a Lot of Fun!

Posted by Hitarth Jani | 1:32 AM | 0 comments »

The Bluetooth technology has obviously being one of the latest and necessary technology trends, which you can easily find it on the mobile phones, sunglasses and now on the motorcyclists' helmets as well.

As one of the motorcyclists, I loved to drive my bike to my workplace three times a week, where it can help me to reduce the expenses of high oil price. Well, when I'm driving my car, I can easily answer to my mobile phone calls with hands-free without even needing to picki it up.
However, it will become a difficulty if I'm driving my bike, as I need to stop at the roadside and answering my phone calls!




I knew there is something out there that can help me overcome this hassle and I've finally found it. Guys, let's meet this amazing Parrot Bluetooth, SK4000 model. This is a Bluetooth enabled earpiece, which is specially designed for the motorcyclists!

By wearing it, you can answer to any incoming phone calls without even needing to stop your bike on the roadside and you can listen to MP3 music while there is no phone call.

Yeah, I know this is a cool stuff and I have waiting for it to be released. I will keep you all inform about the release date for this Parrot SK4000 model!

0 comments